Sig and Tessa: Best thing Sig and Tessa: Best thing

I really enjoyed this video. The animation was good, funny concept and I liked the voice acting. The only thing I didn't like was the song in the background, it was maybe a bit to loud and didn't really fit with the scenes where both of them were acting "seductive", if the music hadn't been played also over those bits then I think I wouldn't have had as much of a problem with it.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is so amazing, the feeling behind it and the rhymes fall perfectly together! I think the only thing that could have made this better would be if we had heard a gunshot after the screen went black, I know it was heavily implied that he had a gun, but hearing the gunshot would have added dramatic effect that would have worked really well with the build up near the end.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This turned out so cute and the animation was amazing

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Really fun, though it's maybe too easy. When I tried doing the endless level it took so long that I made myself lose on purpose because there wasn't really a way to lose except make a mistake.

The Chalice of Marfa The Chalice of Marfa

This was a really fun game. I really enjoyed the puzzles. The only thing that bugged me about the game was the fact that you had to guess the last answer. I was really excited to figure that one out.

Acid Bunny Acid Bunny

This is a really fun game and I loved the story. Everything about the plot it wonderful. I hope there will be a second game because I know it will be good.

I actually didn't finish this game at first, but I did on my second attempt, I somehow couldn't find all the threads but the second attempt I realized that the best way to go at it is looking in all the places one by one. Park, town, forest and the down below. It's much easier and it doesn't take as long.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much! And yeah, that is definitely the best way to find all of the threads :) It seems like a lot of people are enjoying this strange little creation of mine and I'm so happy about that! Once I have some time, I'll start working on it right away :)

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I friggin love this song!

It's awesome! 10/10