Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Really fun, though it's maybe too easy. When I tried doing the endless level it took so long that I made myself lose on purpose because there wasn't really a way to lose except make a mistake.

The Chalice of Marfa The Chalice of Marfa

This was a really fun game. I really enjoyed the puzzles. The only thing that bugged me about the game was the fact that you had to guess the last answer. I was really excited to figure that one out.

Acid Bunny Acid Bunny

This is a really fun game and I loved the story. Everything about the plot it wonderful. I hope there will be a second game because I know it will be good.

I actually didn't finish this game at first, but I did on my second attempt, I somehow couldn't find all the threads but the second attempt I realized that the best way to go at it is looking in all the places one by one. Park, town, forest and the down below. It's much easier and it doesn't take as long.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much! And yeah, that is definitely the best way to find all of the threads :) It seems like a lot of people are enjoying this strange little creation of mine and I'm so happy about that! Once I have some time, I'll start working on it right away :)

Dippy's Point 'n Click  Dippy's Point 'n Click

I like the concept of the game, but I think you could have done a better job with the surroundings and the color thing was so easy I got it by guessing.

Other than that I think you should try it more often so you'll get better at making games. :)

Coloropus Coloropus

This game is great, but it should have a save button and more information if one does not know what to do.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

THEY WOULDN'T LET ME READ IT! ...but I got to read it in the end.
Great game , simple, but fun.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Haha I tried playing this two times before and freaked out both times. I'm happy I finally finished the game.

Great game, it gets really creepy when the music stops, it helped my nerves to just mute my computer, though the music stays calm the whole time.

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Awesome game, but I wish the demon place had checkpoints. It's lovely and I'm happy I haven't lost anyone important to me or else I would have cried so hard while playing this cause it's so touching.

REW REW

This is friggin' awesome!!

Though I kinda wish I could have seen the story going on in the end instead of having to puzzle it all together!

Space Punk Racer Space Punk Racer

A very awesome game

I could get addicted to playing it! It's also well done!