Sig and Tessa: Best thing Sig and Tessa: Best thing

I really enjoyed this video. The animation was good, funny concept and I liked the voice acting. The only thing I didn't like was the song in the background, it was maybe a bit to loud and didn't really fit with the scenes where both of them were acting "seductive", if the music hadn't been played also over those bits then I think I wouldn't have had as much of a problem with it.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is so amazing, the feeling behind it and the rhymes fall perfectly together! I think the only thing that could have made this better would be if we had heard a gunshot after the screen went black, I know it was heavily implied that he had a gun, but hearing the gunshot would have added dramatic effect that would have worked really well with the build up near the end.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This turned out so cute and the animation was amazing

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

Oh man, finally!!! I really want to know the whole story.

The Pig's Head The Pig's Head

Very meaningful and stuff, at first I expected to be something creepy, but it really wasn't. (Except when the pig smiled.)

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

CONTINUE!!!

This is f-ing awesome!!!! When I saw that CardGamesFTW was a voice actor in this, I didn't even have to guess that it was Nylocke!! xD

I really hope to see more of this!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

This is really awesome!

I'm totally loving the main character!!

"The Waxwork" Preview "The Waxwork" Preview

This looks so creepy

I can't wait until it comes out!!! :D

RWA responds:

Thanks! Unfortunately, it won't be completed very soon. Check out a few reviews below, I described in detail what's the case.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Not as creepy as I expected

Though it's probably more creepy when the lights aren't turned on. I like the plot even though it was short. The poetry feeling that came with it was good. But I didn't like the fact that she was whispering the whole time, if it would have been an old woman talking I'd be freaking out now.

You are a pirate!!! You are a pirate!!!

I watched this like 3 times.

Hahaha this is awesome, love the list.

Steinberg responds: